So here’s the thing, I recently got nominated, by the lovely Jo-Ann from inspirationpie.com for the Versatile Blogger award! Privileged to say the least! Thank you again Jo-Ann ☺️. Everyone please do check out, and follow her blog which is filled with interesting journeys of her daily walks, book reviews and so much more. She also includes stunning photography of nature.
Righty ho so here are the rules of the Versatile Blogger award:
- Thank the awesome blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers who you think deserve this award.
- Reveal 7 interesting facts about yourself that your readers may not know!
Seven Facts About Me:
- My day job is a branch manager at an optometrist. 🤓
- I battled low self esteem and social anxiety throughout my teenage years, hence the inspiration behind this blog.
- I am a sponsor of two child orphans in Syria who both write to me once every year. And they are adorable might I add.
- I am a coffee, chocolate and cheese addict.
- I’ve been married for just under two years now 😬.
- As a teenager who was ambitious yet overzealous, I attempted at, and failed at two different business ventures. Oops, but it made me wiser nevertheless.
- I have a beautiful male tabby cat called Billie who is now a year old.
Now the exciting part…the nominees!!
So here are my nominees in no particular order, for the Versatile Blogger award:
Well done guys! Everyone check them out.
Peace out, and stay tuned for my next post on the Depression Series. ❤️