So over here on Mindelate, I’ll be discussing seasonal affective disorder (SAD) in depth, since we are at the time of the year where this disorder wreaks its havoc. (Although it can also happen in the warmer seasons too).
However, before that, I wanted to know first hand experiences from all those who who suffer from SAD reading this post. I feel like it’ll be a great way to shed some transparency on this topic, if you all share your stories and experiences of it in the comments below.
It’ll be a lovely way for us all to connect too!
A few questions you can answer:
- When were you diagnosed with SAD?
- How long have you had it for?
- What are the symptoms that you experience?
- How do you better cope with the symptoms? And is there any coping methods you would recommend to others?
- What are your thoughts on SAD light therapy/SAD lamps? If you’ve used them, then has the effect been positive?
- Do you feel like there is enough awareness about SAD?
- Is there anything specific about SAD that you would like me to discuss or highlight in the upcoming post?
Waiting for your answers! ❤️